Day: January 6, 2020

I am 45 years old and I live in the south of France. It happens to be in Narbonne. I finally started it. Hope is too strong. So I placed a small order on Monday. For the first time, I Read more…

I would have to lift the sex doll‘s majestic ass, and I found it harder to put Kiera in a photo-realistic position than to hold her in her arms. Another topic: weight distribution. All TPEs are located in the thighs. Read more…

What do you do? Yes, the shape of the sex doll is very large. It is a gel material of TPE. You will find that the quality is particularly uneven. After that, I think it takes a lot of people Read more…

No one can imagine, this can quickly dissuade, especially the sex doll is very fragile and must be handled gently and carefully. The best advice I can give you is to buy a doll that can crack you. This is Read more…

Don’t these two dimples exist? Exactly the charm of her ass! Ha, yes, in fact all galleries have been carefully screened for photography. I think that’s rare. But where did you buy the sex doll? I am honored and I Read more…

The lower part of the back is well pulled, the curved sides and hips are very round … everything else looks flat, so the fact that the sex doll is stored may bend slightly. Only 50 kg, it makes you Read more…

Do good research on forums and be aware of when buying sex doll. I recommend that you refer to the seller on the forum, as there are many scams and must be brought to your attention. Traveling is very dangerous, Read more…

Welcome to the forum. I don’t consider sex doll as sex toys, because they are not inflatable, vulgar dolls, but works of art. Many of us are our partners in this forum. Personally, my three dolls do not serve me Read more…

(Especially arriving within 3 weeks) You will be able to see that our sex doll are alive in the second zone, and some are on the road, like girlfriends and others, more crazy, like Cosplay and weird hair color. You Read more…

For many of us on this forum, our sex doll is first and foremost the company we work with. Indeed, living with a doll can make you feel less lonely, and feeling its presence can make it sleep at night Read more…