Month: February 2020

I am also trying to choose my first sex doll. Although it is not that simple, but there are many answers here, but often the suggestion is that the favorite person is important in the selection (based on the price and Read more…

I introduce myself and it’s been 33 years. I registered on this forum to discover the world of sex doll. It must be acknowledged that it is difficult to find information on different brands and models in this area, so connoisseurs Read more…

Has long been interested in buying sex doll. Therefore, I hope that registering on this forum will help me decide and answer many of my questions, especially in terms of maintenance and “storage”. A simple question about customization. We received a Read more…

The skin under the socks is lighter than the rest of the body. After I had trouble cleaning the sex doll, it may be due to this reason. I don’t want to use Essence F. Maybe the skin can return to Read more…

I will never send a parcel without the recipient’s consent, we can arrange a specific delivery date, otherwise, we can pick up the parcel in a showroom in central France or in a transit shop in the Paris area. I Read more…

If you don’t want to worry, you can get a sex doll of 140 or 145 cm. TPE or silicone? Both have their passionate supporters. Unless you are a gamer and like to take risks, don’t avoid disappointment through the manufacturers or Read more…

I think, to say the least, condoms are highly recommended, is it difficult / not sure to clean / disinfect the inside of the sex doll? A rental company in Lyon hasn’t answered me in a broad way. My preference is Read more…

Since it is from China, is there any shipping cost or tariff? I think it must be astronomical? Stan, 28, was questioned by these sex doll, who were normal / slim. Unfortunately, for physical reasons, I cannot purchase and store it. Read more…

The possibility of having after-sales service is ultimately important, and that’s it. Because of the risk of cracking or deterioration, it will not change whether it is a 1,500 euro sex doll or a 7,000 euro doll. They all have their own Read more…

You will find a lot of information on sex doll, but not much information on robotics. You will find many things on the doll, but little on robotics. Despite a lot of content, there are sections devoted to the development of Read more…