Day: February 4, 2020

Well, this is a very simple situation. I came across this real sex doll forum and I think it should be helpful for my first acquisition. Sincerely to everyone. Welcome to the forum and thank you for the transparency of Read more…

I rediscovered this forum a few years later. I have had several experiences with different brands of real sex doll, but I was too anxious to choose, which made me disappointed with the choice. So, now, I take the time Read more…

Hello, husband and wife, my wife is away for a long time sometimes, I prefer to use real sex doll to cheat her. Before buying, I am here to inquire about the maintenance of these special items. A greeting story Read more…

Can a real sex doll make me a bit forgetful of women? -On which websites do you recommend including taxes and duties? Well, yes … I’m 39 years old and lifting weights every day. Thanks to everyone who has the Read more…

Aoi on the carpet. Oh my gosh, I have a little crack, only real sex doll website is a Chinese website, they will show the price, is this really the case? Does it include customs fees? -A completely different style Read more…

Your first mistake. I want to take a female vacation with a real sex doll, I choose my companion too badly, of course repeat the same way. My current state of comfort has prompted me to consider building things I Read more…

Well, 161, I already said goodbye, same as 170, and always for the same reason: c and these areolas are too drooping … I also kill her, but if the real sex doll has another shape Breasts, but my friends, Read more…

First of all, my friend gave up his real sex doll out of respect for his friends, it ’s best to be sincere to the people we love, even because it is too complicated to manage and hide (he did Read more…

Currently, due to the reduced budget, I am asking about real sex doll products, prices, etc. Fan of anime and video games. I decided to order the temptation of a urdolls 145 head because it is not too heavy and Read more…

On the forum you will find the sex doll information you need, this is the gold mine here. I registered on the forum to get various information about doll models. I am 31 years old and single. I plan to Read more…