Day: February 4, 2020

Soon, thirty years old, an empty moment with sex doll girls. Interested in a beautifully shaped doll, I will be seduced by the 163 cm H Cup. Good WM 163, but on the TPE doll, the beautiful shape = many Read more…

Making my choice is a journey! After several days of research, I compared the positive and negative aspects of each of my favorite real sex doll models … not easy, but very enjoyable. In fact, I was hesitant. Starting from Read more…

Thanks again for your welcome, I have been searching the real sex doll website and found a lot of interesting information. I was able to refocus my search on the forum suggested site, where I found the doll I wanted. Read more…

You will definitely find a lot of suggestions on this forum, there is a white list of real sex doll seller websites in the area, and you can see that your second link has been reviewed because the relevant website Read more…

He is 1m78 with a weight of 60 kg … and a real sex doll with a weight of 34 kg. What would he do? I ’m almost 100 kilograms, which is 1 cent and 92 pounds. I ’m sure Read more…

We can say … it’s better not to fall … (otherwise I don’t think that will happen, and it will not fly very high), whether it is placed on the 1000 Euro hole in the account or the real delivery Read more…

My female ideal is between 155 and 165, and I like them to be small, but not 1m40, no. In the end, I chose a 155 cm real sex doll, a D cup from YL, angel’s face (36) (WM), her Read more…

Lasts a few years, because it is necessary anyway. Because I’m rich now … can I decide in a week? . I know, but I really want to put one on each side of the bed. Please let me dream. Read more…

Let me explain, this is just my opinion: Personally, I am very happy with WM161, but I would love to see a real sex doll with a skeleton and these famous ball joints, which can make people in More freedom Read more…

My current choice is to fuse the WM155 BB (chest) and WM170 (body) real sex doll in some way. Although this new choice doesn’t have the same hips or absolutely the same abdomen as my beautiful 170, in the end Read more…