Day: February 2, 2020

I am 36 years old and live with a real woman. I shared my life with a real sex doll. I am very happy. In this forum I share my experience and share various photos. Yes, of course they know Read more…

Since then, I asked about various forums about maintenance, and I spent a lot of time on the real sex doll clothing and lingerie website (when I inadvertently browsed the “underwear” page of the website, my impression was to be Read more…

I recently purchased a second-hand wmdoll 160cm doll. So I am registering here to share experiences, especially in terms of restoring the makeup of real sex doll. If you have 160 photos to share on WM, I have no objection. Read more…

In my case, remorse is better than regret. You never know what will happen to a real sex doll in the future. There is an urgent need to think about yourself and have fun! (Provided that you can certainly afford Read more…

When I raise a spell, I don’t feel offended by a real sex doll for a simple reason, because I realize that this sentence is perfectly reasonable. My French is not particularly good, and I don’t reread all sentences. Also, Read more…

For me, organic is a sense of pleasure, more of it is sharing, and synthesis is a personal pleasure for me, and I can’t match it in either way. I hope I can answer your real sex doll question very Read more…

About me, I often have sex higher than my partner, we often talk about it instead of harassing her to increase sexual life, I just decided to tell her about the reaction of real sex doll, she did a good Read more…

I am not particularly short of money, but I can buy a lot of things for the price of real sex doll, but I am not sure if it can fully meet my expectations. Also, I know that they are Read more…

With all these names, the meat of the real sex doll you own is very good, you have a real sex doll, but it is not silicone but foam, I want to look like a small doll brand (but here Read more…

The friend photographer emphasized that although he has a lot of sores (longevity clothes), but found examples of photos elsewhere, you have a lot in the real sex doll album on the website (and you will see 10 messages, they Read more…