Day: February 13, 2020

It took me a while to buy Aliexpress and I found that compared to sex doll of the same quality, I paid on average 2 to 3 times cheaper than the ones sold in stores … and the prices were pretty … Read more…

I have been. Dolls say buy a website to register on the forums and you will not risk major problems; football; dolls are not based on your order, poor condition dolls, sex doll made with toxic substances, customs issues, customs fees 300 Read more…

There is also an aesthetic that fits my taste (very realistic European-style sex doll, not comics!), And I’m just scared that it confuses me because advertising (written in difficult words and I sent It ’s difficult to get an explanatory answer Read more…

Unless the guy beats her heart, it’s infinite, and she finds herself dressed neatly, not close enough to continue talking. On the other hand, if you don’t have the opposite side, you will not have sex out of jealousy and Read more…

Tempted by violence against living people, they did not agree or even look for the side of prostitution. Of course, the price is too high, it’s a shame: it will provide excellent sex doll service for many lonely people … I have Read more…

Just recently, I discovered the world of dolls and fascinated them with their incredible beauty and realism. In this forum, most sex doll are Chinese because their wm is 2,000 euros cheaper on average. I am 52 years old and I have Read more…

For me, “real” dolls are not a substitute, and I keep meeting real women … It’s just a “existence” problem, and on a “play doll” scale .. it’s N ‘neither Hidden for sex, not for affection (among other collectibles)? Is Read more…

Maybe the way I introduce the topic is helpful for understanding and acceptance. I also fully accepted the choice of sex doll. Also, I talk about it with the people I love and with people I think they can understand. When Read more…

But you can wait, I hope to find a day in the future, when I can finally be surprised. By the way: Of course, Asian dolls are beautiful and cute, but I found that, unlike the Americans mentioned above, this Read more…

My name is Thomas, I live in Paris (with my parents), I am almost 42 years old and have been single (no children) since … The beauty of the lady is interested) … summarizes my life. After discovering these sex doll creatures Read more…