Day: February 13, 2020

There was a time when I had an attractive sex doll, and I wanted to try, I had different pictures of these dolls before (this is a very interesting life, it changed all the time …). When I decided before, I Read more…

I joined this forum because I was first interested in the sex doll world. A few years ago, I saw a report describing them as women’s replacements for lonely people, which sparked a heated debate in the process, and I remember thinking Read more…

Some products can be affordable, while others can take greater risk of sex doll. How do you want to buy a product at a cheaper price than the manufacturer’s official website. You will never have the original model, so you will Read more…

So more than a week ago, I made a leap to buy a sex doll (in this case, Germany) from Europe to avoid the risk of customs fees … they sent me real photos to ensure my doll Will match the images Read more…

I compare a doll to a magnificent person, but there are many obstacles (especially physical and stupid obstacles). But who is there to comfort you, make you smile and take care of the sex doll, this is a part of the Read more…

This is a trap for dolls, a trap for depression and even love. We soon went crazy for them. I found sex doll through the story, but my opinion on the matter hasn’t been the same. The couple was already when my Read more…

I am 52 years old and have three dolls. After being disappointed with women, I prefer to live with dolls today. My sex doll only serves me, very, very invisible. This is especially true for the company, because I really feel like Read more…

It’s heavy, fragile, and cold … I’m 30 years old and have only recently had a doll. I’ve been single, fortunately, because I don’t know how to hide the sex doll. Between the doll itself, clothes, shoes, maintenance materials and the Read more…

And I think sex doll would be the ideal choice. I think it can also provide me with a special display, but I stop here and I hope to discuss it in more detail in a more discreet section of the forum. Read more…

Where people desire, he doesn’t love. I think everyone here is different, there is no “standard” sex doll. I have read many opinions that dolls are not better in sex, including some suggestions from doll owners. What I want to say Read more…