Day: January 15, 2020

Thank you all for your welcome. It is always nice not to feel too lonely. It’s been two hours since I tried to post a photo of my beautiful real sex doll, but even on the FAQs on the forums, Read more…

I’m using dark clothes now, and the product’s instructions are heavily stained, and unlike silicone, everything is gone. My impression is that time on TPE real sex doll is easier. After permanent makeup on silicone, the effect is still good. Read more…

I’m providing such suggestions here, I snooped on a better idea on the forum, comparing the differences between real sex doll products, and it is really difficult to choose between TPE and silicone. But I think that whatever What the Read more…

I’m glad I found it myself (even if it’s best to do it before buying), and due to future deadlines and all the suggestions of real sex doll found here, I hope to be prepared and not caught off guard. Read more…

She won’t dress easily. The tips are the same. Since you have ordered real sex doll clothes, dark colors may be wiped off and absorbed by TPE. Therefore, I recommend that you put white on the bottom (for example, a Read more…

This is the minimum requirement when you want to be a member of a group. I am 41 years old and single. I haven’t bought a real sex doll yet, but I think more and more. It can be said Read more…

Given my budget, I am currently hesitant between three manufacturers. I hesitate to spend a little more money to consider using silicone. The real sex doll has a maximum size between 150 and 170 cm and is for general use Read more…

There is a law prohibiting real sex doll below a certain size. Newcomer in adventure I am 29 years old and I can’t see what to say. Happily found a forum in any case, and I hope the adventure will Read more…

Glad to join this real sex doll community! For the presentation, male, 25 years old, a couple. I am accustomed to using masturbation, physical style or realistic style, but the size is small, I want to choose more than one Read more…

Really introduce yourself and / or share their first real sex doll ideas / issues / wishes / needs and start talking to members, especially since I noticed that “elders” are very welcoming members new. Okay, I say so. I Read more…