Month: December 2019

The breasts are too dense, just like breasts redone from the 80s, they don’t flatten when the dolls are stretched out, they have a disproportionate face or body, they look like beautiful faces of comic statues, but not my Japanese Read more…

For many years, I have always believed that women are “children”. I have only seen … “children”! By modifying this deep-rooted idea in my mind, I realized that the Japanese sex doll I encountered was different. Modifying some of your Read more…

My impression is that “Doll” best meets your needs, and I hope it is … a woman! Let’s make it clear and realistic: a doll is still a beautiful Japanese sex doll, we choose it a bit like a car, Read more…

Actually, I am looking for a tall and thin Japanese sex doll. To be sure, I do n’t like big breasts … (Yes, the small breasts / big breasts battle can begin. Then, I want to know what is the Read more…

There are some dolls whose photos are more detailed, including details (skin texture, depression in the back of the shoulder bone, finger ribs of the hands and feet …), and other Japanese sex doll with less detail but more closed Read more…

If hair color is your only search term, you are just getting started. Except for a few rare Japanese sex doll hair transplant models, our lady wears a wig of our choice. Everyone has their own taste, so I think: Read more…

But (always keeping the perception level) I would keep the Japanese sex doll idea that it is still a doll and therefore an object. A doll doesn’t think, doesn’t speak … and I don’t even intend to give it a Read more…

Also, I prefer Asian type Japanese sex doll toys, while most of the dolls found in the forum links are white. After I didn’t know if I actually entered the low-end price, but overall, only at low prices below 1900 Read more…

Can become roommates, partners, confidantes, they will always be with us. They are also very beautiful Japanese sex doll photo models. As long as you let your imagination and magic disappear a little, you can bring you a lot of Read more…

I’m not sure if it is comparable. There is room between repairing computer equipment and repairing latex equipment, right? As I can see, the concern is that French companies are not selling Japanese sex doll. This is what I want. Read more…