Day: December 10, 2019

Possible answers to confirm: Because 4woods Japan sells very expensive molds and molds and final mold development and adeyaka Uruwashi are expensive, in the end I think that a lot of money engaged in manufacturing is invested at least 1 Read more…

The main thing is to have a sex dolls product that respects human skin. If not, hello. I think the next attempt is to enter the film cosmetics in the silicone range of the mask. We are very safe with Read more…

I want to participate personally, but I quickly understand the investment time / money required, so I will seek various sex dolls information before actually investing in myself. I regularly read the English version of the TDF forum and get Read more…

Well, I introduce myself: Serge man is 54 years old single and is waiting for my first love sex doll! I am avidly waiting for the 6ye 150D … this is waiting! At the same time, I will use your Read more…

Indeed, these beautiful sex dolls (usually carefully developed by the seller!) Look perfect. The advantages and disadvantages are almost the same for anyone. I am 56 years old. I am very athletic, but my physical condition and health are far Read more…

I received my second sex doll (JY doll 168 cm), it has a bigger figure and bigger breasts, but I do n’t like the face, the seller mistakenly thinks the color of the eyes (black instead of black), I will Read more…

It is true that some odors may be strong at first, but they will gradually disappear over time. I use menthol talc, sometimes with a little perfume (not directly on the TPE) to eliminate. It may even be a little Read more…

Pink, it works better and adheres well to sex doll clothes and wigs. Indeed, after a few minutes of exercise, it quickly becomes hot! Sometimes I also want to tell him to lift his hips to his room. Yes, I Read more…

I put “traps” in quotes, because sex doll traps are not terrible, and they can even become very enjoyable! Disappointment is usually the result of waiting … if waiting is disproportionate and impractical, so will disappointment! Therefore, ask and inform Read more…

I’m almost 30 years old. I just bought a sex doll. The “perfectly shaped woman” on his side attracted me. I wanted to experience it out of curiosity. I was surprised, it was disturbing, and the life-like illusion passed. This Read more…