Day: December 10, 2019

In the worst case, she will be surprised, but if she loves you, she will understand you and support you. I am an only child and my mother accepts many things. I bought my first sex doll when I was Read more…

TPE is easy to mark, so folding is not easy. Those who have to hide sex dolls are often forced to use horizontal breasts and place the dolls on a clean, tight blanket. First of all, be very careful, because Read more…

I haven’t read the message … I get along well with my mother, and maybe one day I will tell her subtly. But this is not my original intention. I knew her and knew she would … being shocked at Read more…

Now, the situation is getting better. When we shop, we will look at the girl who “pleases” my sex dolls, and when she comes home, my little Cocoro will accompany us in the living room. I don’t know your relationship Read more…

See you soon, everyone. It’s true that your situation is not the easiest … the animal skin will be the heart of your mold … but I hope that if you want everything to go, you will have to be Read more…

Hi everyone, first of all thanks to the administrator for accepting me on this sex dolls forum. I am 26 years old and I just ordered a love doll. This will be my first and I am very excited! I Read more…

Don’t you know this is a sex doll? Her husband replied: How can you accuse me of betraying you and doing something like this to you? However, the woman decided to test her theory and get closer to the fake Read more…

A man tries to exchange a sex doll with his mistress. A man was surprised by adultery, a man tried to convince his partner that his mistress was a sex doll. More than 4 million views on Facebook. In the Read more…