Day: December 19, 2019

Regarding your topic, do I have access? I think you need the minimum qualifications or at least the Japanese sex doll has been released. This situation is actually not simple. Obviously for you, if you can easily Find the reason Read more…

If there is a better or lesser level of completion, I’m interested. So, if I don’t want him to participate in buying a Japanese sex doll, because when I bought my first flesh, it was a scandal! On the one Read more…

If I don’t have a budget for a real Japanese sex doll, then I need to determine the needs and know how to think about this doll or torso or something. If I have fewer questions about transcendental logistics, what Read more…

Finally, when this problem was avoided, I wanted to buy a Japanese sex doll, because in my opinion, it didn’t look as good as other brands (but I might be wrong!), And I couldn’t be disappointed. Hope to read you Read more…

Otherwise, I don’t think I am a pervert, pervert or a problem related to women, but I think Japanese sex doll will enable you to satisfy your wildest fantasy without hurting anyone or making any judgment (I have no deserving Read more…

Good evening everyone, I am French, I am 40 years old, married, I have two Japanese sex doll, a computer engineer (someone I know on the mainframe), and I am here because I live a dull and boring sex . Read more…

For nails, sell them in a repair kit. If you are not sure, it is best not to try to use any glue, so as not to melt the Japanese sex doll. Send another message, or even no longer intentionally, Read more…

All i need! You will want to show us the Japanese sex doll in District 2. Who ever thought of playing with dolls as an adult? If I knew it, I would have done it ten years ago, and I Read more…

I had a chance to see and touch these two materials. I chose the silicone Japanese sex doll and the lightest (20 kg) material. Good research. If you read the information here, there will be no counterfeit products. But in Read more…

Anyway, I am studying here. The durability of your Japanese sex doll will depend on how you take care of her. In any case, the doll is very fragile and its weight adds problems. In my opinion, this forum is Read more…