Day: December 19, 2019

A simple soap basin, a talc towel, and then by doing the Japanese sex doll before, up, down, after, you can do it. It is here that I find more information about the soil world, and may not eventually get Read more…

I think if I buy a Japanese sex doll, it will most likely be restricted to the bedroom. I am indeed in a small apartment, and it is not easy to move from room to room (the door is not Read more…

It gives a cool and sexy feel, and the thin rope on the side makes it easy to put on and take off without having to start lifting the Japanese sex doll, rotating and rotating in all directions. Obviously, one Read more…

That said, it also depends on where you want to give it … Personally, I don’t live for dolls, but for my Japanese sex doll. So that the constraints don’t take precedence over the beauty aspect I find him, I Read more…

Then there are the sensations, especially the touch and the difference between TPE and silicone Japanese sex doll, and the difficulty of handling the doll moving from one location to another. I told myself that for these views, this is Read more…

I confess to the face of so many Japanese sex doll makers and the choice of standing or not standing between materials (silicone / tpe), chest (hollow / full), skeleton type (removable shoulder, grip) We are a little overwhelmed. Especially Read more…

You have come to the right place, you should not worry, realize that Japanese sex doll are also accompanied by “restraints”, just like everything. Educate yourself well, the most important thing is to ask all the questions you have to Read more…

Before you find your happiness, we have the courage to decide! I’m Daedalron, a 40-year-old Frenchman who lives in the Paris area. It’s been a long time since I discovered these Japanese sex doll, and I’ve been thinking about it Read more…

A great forum to advise you and avoid making bad purchases of Japanese sex doll. Great for buying other products, clothes, baby shoes, eyes (I bought pink eyes for the doll, this is the exact model) … but it is Read more…

Before making this choice, logging in this Japanese sex doll forum seemed like a good idea to me. I found it after I bought the lady, but there I found a lot of useful suggestions and information. After the purchase, Read more…