Month: December 2019

Regarding the forum, we need more rules than people think about the approximate age of the Japanese sex doll, otherwise new members will be lost … this is the current situation. That’s why I am changing the rules to ban Read more…

Don’t forget that a Japanese sex doll is very fragile and was purchased from a silver doll. If it is broken, you will have no one to repair it in France. No interest in ordering directly in China. I do Read more…

Thank you for your welcome and suggestions, but I do n’t know if the Japanese sex doll below 135 cm is taboo or illegal, I read vaguely somewhere on the forum that the prohibited size starts from 100 cm … Read more…

You take the time to read this forum. I think you will already have many answers to your Japanese sex doll questions. The piper’s lover! I really like 160. Regulations have not been updated, but below 135, we avoid talking Read more…

On the other hand, on the same site, if I look for a 130 cm Japanese sex doll, the price is almost unchanged compared to the price of the manufacturer, which is 1390 € for the French site and 1600 Read more…

I have only been here for a few months. The security website is quoted here, and I strongly recommend that you provide the same Japanese sex doll product that is 3 times cheaper … the counterfeit market is huge, and Read more…

Maybe make her better (even though I usually prefer natural things), why not get a Japanese sex doll later. See … so I came here out of curiosity and learned more about silicone and VSE dolls in reliable or unreliable Read more…

I do n’t have a doll at the moment, but the idea of ​​a Japanese sex doll has been around for a few years, and I have trouble consulting many websites to try to find the most suitable price, hoping Read more…

Do you have to watch directly on the Japanese catalog to realize the Japanese sex doll we are missing? I can try the online catalog. For example, on the WM140, at first glance the D Cup is too much. Although Read more…

Does this mean that Asian DO prefers sex doll in Europe / North America, or do we only partially see what our European keyholes are distributed around the world? why? Still not “mature”? Still nothing to see? Because in the Read more…