Month: December 2019

But I was ashamed of firing the sex doll, because the piper was one of my favorite small and medium breasts from 135 to 150 cm and my heart was swaying. After the saber training I was looking for because Read more…

I will get some practical sex doll information and feedback from experience, if possible, get the ideal playmates in the next few months, and don’t make mistakes given the large budget required by these beauties. My main purpose is to Read more…

I am more and more interested in these little sex doll. The threshold for buying has not been exceeded, but I don’t think it will be too long. Between information, savings and research on the Internet (including finding this forum), Read more…

I think there is sex doll content for everyone:-For analysts (but no, this is not a naughty word!) / Calculator, I sometimes pay attention to who wants / needs to weigh the pros and cons, know the pros and cons Read more…

That doesn’t stop me from letting him take up the sacred position and having fun with him. In fact, compared to more current photos, the fine processing of sex doll seems to be a clear explanation for the lack of Read more…

Obviously, it depends on what sex doll you want and expect. I haven’t considered it for a long time, but with a little imagination and creativity, there must be a way to achieve pleasing results. If not, it’s up to Read more…

But I think the potential is huge. Beautiful sex doll photos are more common! Don’t hesitate to share wonderful recommendations with me. For example, I really like works like The Four Rooms. You won’t find trash lovers shooting with dolls Read more…

In fact, if you are not bluffing, but if you have some sex doll details, stating that your wife agrees to the framework of the unimportant purchase, who asked for it if it is a company or a priori use, Read more…

I ordered it a few days ago. I often wait impatiently for sex doll, and sometimes I tell myself that I made a mistake because of these limitations. I tell myself, I will find it works well. Hi everyone! I Read more…

More and more I may be confused about one of these sex doll beauties. So I’m looking for information and suggestions, so I’m here. I am 42 years old. Like you, I was tempted once, but I was calm about Read more…