Day: January 15, 2020

Single, 42 years old, I want to discover the universe, but I am also thinking about making real sex doll. I also want to discover all the stages of making the perfect doll. I am here because it is mandatory. Read more…

For now, 6ye seems easier to handle than information. I and my three real sex doll have no regularity, because they do not serve me. But they are good partners for many other things. Based on your budget, it will Read more…

I know someone lost quickly, but the only real sex doll I like is 50 kg, not steel made of cast iron. I also have to plan diet and training before I can properly handle my doll without hurting It Read more…

I turned to dolls because it was very painful to sleep alone and I didn’t want to betray my relationship with my wife. She knows and agrees that having her own things can make her happy. I am mainly interested Read more…

Courage to wait. In order to hide, I chose a 170 cm long trunk seat, which I think is a hundred euros. On Amazon, I added a small lock. At the tip of the knife, do it yourself / or Read more…

Which one is more realistic in terms of real sex doll color? Hispanic white or metis? If you click “-100 €” instead of selecting an additional header, a discount of 100 € is automatically provided for the initial price. Both Read more…

Finally, at the breast level, you can choose plump breasts or hollow breasts. I think the closest real sex doll feels is your suggestion? Therefore this model 133 will not be sold in WM as it does not allow this. Read more…

I know, we’ll wait and see! No doubt, what solutions do you have for hiding real sex doll? Did you buy a briefcase? I wanted to put it under the bed, but I thought it might be cramped! In my Read more…

Let’s say we start, we explain how we have fun, a lot of it is very easy here and modifying the Love Scripture as a day or other compulsory abstinence after more than ten years is a play. Otherwise the Read more…

There is nothing in the world, and I want a real sex doll that looks like my ex-boyfriend. I don’t know the word, thanks, I laughed a lot! It’s really messy. Actually, wearing it can reduce weight, but it can Read more…