Day: January 15, 2020

She is the one closest to my wife’s body (symmetrically large breasts during pregnancy, yes, they are organically formed with these), so I think I will choose this real sex doll method, but there will always be risks. My studio Read more…

This is one of my regrets for the real sex doll market. These faces are still very young. I had hoped to buy more 35/40 things, but in the end I found a good compromise. WM’s 157B is obviously very Read more…

In the face of youth, no one is very old. For TPE real sex doll for up to 25 years (there are some silicone ladies), I know this option, as long as I see my little hat here or there Read more…

I still hope you are satisfied with your real sex doll! They announced shipping from a French warehouse for about 5 days. I hope not to end with an inflatable doll anyway! I will notify you! Welcome to the forum. Read more…

The joints rupture quickly, and the TPE real sex doll disintegrates quickly within a year, if it is unlucky, it is toxic to the skin. Usually, it costs three times as much to buy one. After resting and having fun, Read more…

Thank you for your recommendation! I wish you all a good day. We can say that it is also difficult for customs to pass 100 cm, because 110-130 should not choose juvenile faces, otherwise it will not pass (I think Read more…

It is undoubtedly the real sex doll with the best weight / size ratio, which can be explained by its polyurethane foam. I don’t know about other models in this matter, so choosing the level should be done quickly. I Read more…

Worse for these comparisons, it didn’t. The several real sex doll themes I mentioned above on this subject are very interesting, and unfortunately, there are no more themes. Fully agree with the importance of secret love, what might happen after Read more…

I think secret crush is important for both face and body. If you offer your own products in the three websites mentioned by the popular and widely used real sex doll brand, don’t worry. Then, what is decisive will be Read more…

To be precise, in the movie “A Different Fiancee”, the real sex doll is the center of the movie, not the “terminator”. As far as I know, this is the only movie that deals with the subject. Well, I admit, Read more…