Day: January 6, 2020

Not only is the doll there to satisfy our sexuality, but it is above all a powerful companion, full of our loneliness. Don’t worry, sex doll is a companion who can provide a lot of things. It can break your Read more…

I am 45 years old. I’m a couple, but the increasingly realistic sex doll attracted me, and I’m excited to explore the world with experts on this subject! Connoisseurs … of course amateurs … after the break, it is still Read more…

You will find many topics related to this topic. For the lips, I use an oil pastel and remove the essence F. For sex doll makeup that hasn’t been tried yet. The original is not yet! That way I wo Read more…

I asked myself a lot of questions (I hope to find relevant information on the forum), which convinced me that some members also bought this sex doll for taking pictures, which shows our potential in custom and expression level (and Read more…

Even if I have nothing now, I hope the community can give me some sex doll suggestions before me. ‘Missing adoption (even if doing so) For the question I am currently asking, I am -25 years old and may not Read more…

I usually still feel the reinforcement system that keeps the sex doll upright, and some dolls are so clumsy and heavy that I’m not sure if they can stand upright when using the reinforcement skeleton. When you select a body, Read more…

Brave and beautiful day everyone! It’s fun, but others complain about sensuality, seductiveness, and too sexual orientation. These clothes have been modified to match the sex doll perfectly. When you try on beautifully dressed and well-shaped clothes, they disillusion. Face, Read more…

It lacks logic, organization and precision! … for example, the photos that should show us the product represent the sex doll most of the time … dressing … of course it can be very artistic, but you are not allowed Read more…

44 years old, we will say 2 years in “Sentimental Rest”, and now we do n’t want anyone to find someone! I hope this will change, but it will not change for the time being. Therefore, I am looking for Read more…

The doll is a good model of the photo, but please pay attention to the weight of your future sex doll. Each of my dolls weighs 38 kg and is very heavy to move. You can see photos of most Read more…