Day: January 6, 2020

Hello or good night, depending on the time, I am a 27 year old man, single and in good health. I want a sex doll because I want to have some more realistic feelings, but the problem is that I Read more…

There is indeed a lack of space optimization for sex doll in our apartment. I mean I have a lot of things and cardboard. It is useless to me. I can go to the wine cellar or throw them away, Read more…

It is an ancient dream. I became interested in real sex doll in the early 2000s … I was alone (+ unemployed). I was always looking for sex, but the models at the time did not convince me. Today, with Read more…

These moments were intense during the whole process of research, we asked ourselves and discovered the new universe. Your choice is your inner sex doll choice, how do you recognize it among all these girls? We really don’t know how, Read more…

I try to happily switch to the sex doll world (or at least “my doll”! Learn who can be … faithful to the end of the nails, even … synthetic!). I have browsed many links, addresses, etc. for a while. Read more…

I have shared my life with my sex doll for several months, she is the cute doll of WM Doll 165. Health issues. Today she knows how to make me smile! We register on the forum to communicate and meet Read more…

This is in addition to everything I have to consider before making a choice. I like to see pictures of role-playing real sex doll. Even if I do n’t know anything about comics or Japanese culture, there are many ways Read more…

It all depends on whether you are taken away and “forgotten” that you must be careful. Like you forty years ago, I dreamed of taking the female characters from comics into my arms. I took my three real sex doll Read more…

Cheap dolls are not enough, you have to anticipate the cost of clothes, accessories, maintenance. You may have to consider the most suitable real sex doll form to easily find a role-playing the same size as him. And there is Read more…

There, the fun is endless … so I am in the research and information exploration stage, absorbing the suggestions and knowledge of the real sex doll provided. I want to keep an interim budget of 2,000 euros. If I understand Read more…