Month: April 2020

Even if I am a little sick, it makes me very happy. I intend to discuss this, but I will try to make it easy and experiment. In my opinion, it is more likely to skew than anything else! As Read more…

This size is not suitable for me. Although this is only a representative of a woman who has reduced the scale, I can’t help but feel a little back from the 120 cm impeller because the authenticity of this menu Read more…

Below you will find the chronicle of a 35-year-old man who has been single for many years. If I had known the existence of real sex doll for many years, the price shown at that time was far beyond my budget. Inflatable Read more…

I have confirmed with bad words, I carefully kept no textiles on my body, it is good to base on “water”, and I did not jump on my real sex doll lover with my feet. My meager experience made me smarter and Read more…

We should be told what problems you encounter, if any, so that we can help you through experience. There is no doubt that I have never been to this real sex doll forum before, which is very unfortunate. Indeed, I spoiled the Read more…

As mentioned earlier, this is a new concept for me. I received it only a few days. Every time I saw her, I couldn’t deny her elegance and heart. I can also tell you that I like this dress and Read more…

As already mentioned in the previous post, I know this is TPE or complete silicone, and damage is inevitable. However, I would like to know that the definition of “more resistant” does not make much sense in the end. I Read more…

I said this is not annoying (you have to type your nose) when you attach to it, this smell makes you feel like a perfume. I do n’t have TPE yet, so I ca n’t tell you about the real sex Read more…

What I said in the first article is undoubtedly redundant, and because of my concerns about the seller and real sex doll, this statement is more true and prominent. Unfortunately, I only have questions at the reception. I obviously overemphasized different Read more…

Unfortunately for me, I don’t know my next real sex doll yet, so I haven’t invested in clothes yet. Time is up, I will post it. Therefore, I want to know the real difference between the mechanical resistivity of silicone and real Read more…