Month: April 2020

The quality of TPE is very good, very realistic, and the weight is also acceptable. All tastes are natural, so good. Be careful? Yes, I will. Is it embarrassing? Of course, of course, I may not have realized that I Read more…

Well done, great choice! As for the skin color, when he talked, he told me that natural shadows are the most versatile and provide the best rendering. Therefore, in the process of pursuing realism, I believe I will move towards Read more…

All you have to do is look at the real sex doll models (more than enough) of different brands and wait for the fascination with them, there will be no further delay! So far, all I can consult is the WM 160 Read more…

At the moment, a four-month novice, I made a lot of mistakes, I was clumsy, too sudden, I was not ready for heavy real sex doll! The owners of heavy WM have 161, and they can give you their opinion on Read more…

Hello everyone, single, in my forties, and have been fascinated by real sex doll since the first hour. Given that this represents a budget, this is an obstacle to possible purchases. I have been following the news of these young ladies from Read more…

In this case, remove the head and tighten the suspension device, a fixed point must be placed on the wall or ceiling. As a final option, if you have to put the real sex doll in a cardboard box and then hang Read more…

I think you should take a closer look at the model and request more detailed photos. Sitting on it, I was lucky: my office chair happened to be a chair on casters. I have actually told myself that it will Read more…

And there is obviously a way to satisfy this appeal of the real sex doll world, because it does not have to thank you again for providing technical information. As you might imagine, I am in a good tactical mode in this Read more…

In addition to the doll, you must also pay attention to the file, because real sex doll may also cross the file, pull the file without knowing … Then if you want to kiss it now, wear the helmet in front of Read more…

I am new here, student. I am passionate about augmented reality and suddenly I told myself that with a doll, it must be good. This is not my business, but his every trip. Fortunately having the creature we dreamed of Read more…