Month: July 2021

Many people are now forced to stay at home with themselves or their partners. Naturally, these people feel the urge to have sex. Fortunately, for those who are isolated from their partners, they have no problems with having sex. However, Read more…

In addition, part of the growth in the sex toy industry this year is due to the growing popularity of consumers. Most sex toys on the market today are designed to look like human genitals. If you haven’t understood yet, Read more…

In the past few years, the global toy market has experienced significant growth. Now the pandemic is affecting everyone, and the aforementioned markets are expected to grow even more. This is because those who are locked out without a partner Read more…

However, not all industries have been negatively affected by the pandemic. Since the beginning of the lockdown and quarantine, the demand and sales of some people have increased. Especially the entire sex toy industry has been growing, and there is Read more…

This global COVID19 pandemic is very catastrophic for everyone. People’s normal life has become completely different in just a few months. In addition, businesses, large and small, are forced to cease operations indefinitely. For this reason, many industries have begun Read more…

The new year has begun again, and it seems like a good time for me to find a companion for Jenny who came here from UFD about a year ago. She has always been great and doing well, but sometimes Read more…

So I didn’t delay any longer, so I browsed the Internet, TDF and 100cm sex doll official website to find out where I can buy the doll I was looking for. When I live in Europe, certain things are sometimes more difficult Read more…

When I bought the 100cm sex doll, urdolls was doing a great deal, but it was mainly for American customers. However, as a European, I still get a lot of benefits by using the magical power of the doll forum and Read more…

My interaction with your 100cm sex doll has been smooth sailing from the beginning. Their sales representative, Mia, was very friendly and helped me choose some doll colors to better match the marketing photos. Thankfully, I skipped the original idea of ​​ordering Read more…

I got the factory photos only 8 days later, which was really a surprise. To be honest, I am expecting that Laura will not realize this dimension before the end of the Chinese New Year and the holidays, but it Read more…