Month: July 2021

In the next few days, Laura would often fly by plane, and the courier company contacted me to obtain some simple personal information and go through customs procedures for me. Just some simple text/email exchanges, it may take me 2 Read more…

I had a very beautiful date on this Saturday night. In the past few days we have been a bit slow to upload new photos because the hair has become the worst. After trying various methods including fabric softener, conditioner Read more…

When you don’t want to worry about having to spend money to take care of your partner during and after the relationship, Tpe sex doll are definitely the ideal choice. The only form of alimony that sex dolls need you to provide Read more…

I bought a new camera today and decided to try to take a small photo. As she gets more clothes and we have time for more shots, I will post future updates here. I quickly learned how much work it Read more…

I am surprised how much I like brown curly hair. WM Sex doll almost looks red in the photo, but it is actually brown. May have to try some more serious photos. Had a difficult morning at Trick’s house! Most of the Read more…

Ordered from Urdolls on August 24th and she arrived on September 24th. During the transportation, her foot was only slightly injured, and everything else was intact. As my first WM Sex doll, I felt a little overwhelmed by the movements and Read more…