Day: July 24, 2021

The new year has begun again, and it seems like a good time for me to find a companion for Jenny who came here from UFD about a year ago. She has always been great and doing well, but sometimes Read more…

So I didn’t delay any longer, so I browsed the Internet, TDF and 100cm sex doll official website to find out where I can buy the doll I was looking for. When I live in Europe, certain things are sometimes more difficult Read more…

When I bought the 100cm sex doll, urdolls was doing a great deal, but it was mainly for American customers. However, as a European, I still get a lot of benefits by using the magical power of the doll forum and Read more…

My interaction with your 100cm sex doll has been smooth sailing from the beginning. Their sales representative, Mia, was very friendly and helped me choose some doll colors to better match the marketing photos. Thankfully, I skipped the original idea of ​​ordering Read more…

I got the factory photos only 8 days later, which was really a surprise. To be honest, I am expecting that Laura will not realize this dimension before the end of the Chinese New Year and the holidays, but it Read more…

In the next few days, Laura would often fly by plane, and the courier company contacted me to obtain some simple personal information and go through customs procedures for me. Just some simple text/email exchanges, it may take me 2 Read more…