Sex doll shop is a suitable method

The new year has begun again, and it seems like a good time for me to find a companion for Jenny who came here from UFD about a year ago. She has always been great and doing well, but sometimes feels a little lonely. We agreed to make her a friend, especially if it was the one I had been secretly following for so many years, then it would be fine.

I want to thank you very much for your WM Dolls. They have very good customer service, delivered more than I ordered, and did it in a fraction of the time I expected. Can’t ask for more. 10/10 and 1 extra heart give.

Ordered from urdolls on August 24th and she arrived on September 24th. During the transportation, her foot was only slightly injured, and everything else was intact. As my first doll, I felt a little overwhelmed by the movements and how all her joints work. I would say that I was very impressed, she was much more beautiful and realistic than I thought.

After waiting for a month, I began to wonder if I was a fool for spending so much money on the Male sex doll, but now I don’t think so at all. She is also equipped with a new WM cleaning system, which is very cool, but the dry part is not very good. So far, her clothes are very limited, but want to show off her cheerleading uniform on the first day.

Sylvia - 146CM DL Silicone Sex Doll Sleeping Beauty Exquisite Makeup Fat Boobs

In fact, everyone knows that a sex toy store is not a suitable method, especially if you are near you. In most cases, you will feel embarrassed, and if it is a small community, there are usually very few options that are optional. , But expensive.

However, releasing stress is important for everyone. In fact, he admitted that he was very upset when he worked before buying sex dolls. But now with Qiyana, he said he was happier. This is because Love Wawa calmed him a lot and made him feel less lonely.

Simple steps to repair tears, tears and general wear and tear of legs or neck. Sometimes you will use sex dolls in inappropriate and reckless ways. This may cause structural hazards to your sex doll, causing damage such as tears and abrasions. That being said, you don’t need to worry, because there are two easy ways to repair a damaged sex doll.

Use TPE glue. During this process, the first thing you need to do is to find the damaged or torn area of ​​the Tpe sex doll. Next, get a finepointed tool that you can use to apply TPE glue on the tear.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *