Patiently use the doll to do what i want

My interaction with your 100cm sex doll has been smooth sailing from the beginning. Their sales representative, Mia, was very friendly and helped me choose some doll colors to better match the marketing photos. Thankfully, I skipped the original idea of ​​ordering dolls directly from the official wmdolls website, because I thought I knew what I wanted. Mia also provided enough information to make me feel safe. I can pay by very dangerous bank transfer because of a certain For some reasons, I did not give the option of using a credit card or PayPal.

Their websites are generally accepted, so this is probably related to me becoming European again… I don’t know… I have seen this situation on some other websites, and I just need to deal with it. After verifying some details with Mia, the actual bank transfer was successfully completed within a day or two, and Mia almost immediately confirmed that they had received the funds. This happened on weekends, so better customer service could not be requested.

I haven’t finished yet, because from a physical point of view and a “patient” point of view, I have had a lot of trouble adapting to Male sex doll ownership. I ran into some minor problems (the head bolt popped out of the head, although it still works, but I need to figure out how to refix it, there is a small tear of a half centimeter in the knee). I take it slowly, but I am also evaluating whether this is suitable for me. I am not sure if I have the time and patience to do what I want to do with the doll (dressing and photography), because I did not buy it mainly for physical reasons. I will post pictures that I can post, but unfortunately, if I continue to be unable to adjust, I may list her for sale.

Tracyer - 150CM Sexy Model Big Breasts Beautiful Body DL Silicone Sex Doll

The first thing to look at is whether the seller of the doll is an individual or a factory. The most direct thing is to see the workmanship and feel of the doll through the video, as well as the swinging posture; secondly, it depends on the price you accept. There is nothing good and cheap. This is not as good as a male masturbation cup. It takes at least 4 to 5 days to make a physical doll, and some customized ones may take more time.

Frankly speaking, more than 70% of sex doll production lines are currently in China, and the production costs of similar products are the same. The difference in selling prices in most stores is their expected profit margin and brand premium. Therefore, for many people struggling to survive the covid19 and economic depression in many countries, choosing a store with good quality and low profit margins is the first priority.

In addition, he lives alone, so his Japanese sex doll helped him a lot during the COVID19 lockdown. The third character doll owned. His other two dolls made him spend Christmas. According to Pearson, it does not matter how many friends a person has, but it is very difficult to celebrate Christmas alone.

After applying TPE glue, pull the two sides of the tear together. Keep the torn part together until the two sides are joined together. Once you glue the cracks together, the excess glue will be squeezed out. Take a paper towel or any clean cloth to wipe off the skin of the doll. In addition, you should avoid rubbing excess glue with your fingers, as it will leave unwanted fingerprints and marks.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *