Day: August 29, 2019

They can’t reproduce a face. The same custom body, the price of a good car. You can distinguish your sex dolls according to their style. I chose Angel and it is a very popular model. And a few people on Read more…

After I saw the ad face customization, the photo sales sex doll on another website was banned here. The price will be 2,500 euros and forty-five days to wait, the face will be compatible with your doll. Ask your love Read more…

Do you know if you want to copy the face of a sex doll? Personally, I am not sure this is a good idea. This may make you feel uncomfortable in certain situations, especially if someone who knows this person Read more…

Hello everyone, I am over fifty years old, choose single, balance and exercise. Enthusiastic photo enthusiasts and some and other longer night gear, I am interested in TPE sex dolls, because the charm of many of your ladies is provided Read more…

I am 59 years old and I really like to buy TPE sex doll. I would have liked to know about this purchase because I know the price is not a brake. What do you think of the Rolls Royce Read more…

Hello everyone, I am a young man of about thirty years, looking for a long time to get a tpe sex doll, here I finally decided to do so. I think this community will bring me a lot of tips, Read more…

Hello, as far as I know, I think we can have his sex doll after a while. I can’t wait to get permission. Although I don’t know all how to access the forum. I have the same situation as our Read more…

A sex doll has brought me the existence I missed and the appearance of a Zen, I can’t say why, but it’s good. Going back to the website, I don’t recommend it unless you want to take risks like me, Read more…

I didn’t know this sex doll forum before I bought it. I totally agree with you. I tend to hang on other forums, but I don’t know it later. I only compared some of the comments on the doll website, Read more…

I walked to the dead end and thought that the best way to get reliable information was to ask me about the sex doll owner community that was registered on the forum. I won’t judge your purchase, because the most Read more…