Day: August 30, 2019

Hello, I am from Aquitaine, passionate about photography and curves (ah, I am a girl). I know sex doll for a few years and save time, I will wait again, but I have considered my standard, a girl about 1m40 Read more…

I recently bought a sex chair, I really hope to have fun under the impression that there is no suffocation. Ah, I said that I prefer the location of the cowgirl to the missionary. But hey, this is disastrous, she Read more…

I am a 30-year-old bachelor. I have never had a relationship. I am a big sex doll consumer, but in the long run, I am tired, it is obvious that TPE dolls are different. I have a 2 month TPE Read more…

When humans don’t understand something, scientists (curiously) seek, politicians (control population) are guaranteed, people are afraid and quickly judge the pros and cons of sex doll, military attacks (what is the last vent). Past generations have cited several examples to Read more…

My girlfriend doesn’t know my sexual doll wish. Also, I don’t think she will understand. Not because of intolerance, because it is just a very tolerant person… this is one of the reasons I like it. But just because it Read more…

Hello, a little introduction. I was quite mature when I was in my forties. I found a small sex doll. Frankly, I am both curious and excited. That’s why I decided to sign up on this forum to discover this Read more…

After a long life of a few months, I stumbled upon a sex doll website a long time ago. I admit that I was attracted, I will continue to tell me! My new situation makes women feel bored, and the Read more…

The market for love dolls is vast, with numerous brands and models available to suit different preferences. One popular option is the best sex doll, which offers exceptional realism and quality. These dolls are crafted with the finest materials and Read more…

I am in the same situation. Figurine…etc. your precious. I hope that you buy sex dolls on a good website. The attention is beautiful but fragile. After some news, you will be able to see more information on the forum Read more…

Hello, I should say this, I am 46 years old, I am passionate about comics, I have always dreamed of having a life-size sex doll, I recently took a beautiful Asian doll, the first time I feel very Confused and Read more…