Day: August 28, 2019

Through pros and cons my love life is a disaster, I spared your details. All in all, I am almost always mentally hindered. When tempting a woman and frustration accumulated over time, it did not resolve. After so many hours, Read more…

Hello, I am Widukin, I am in my 40s. At first, I just wanted to make a simple sex doll demo, but it turns out that I need more things, somehow leave a testimony, apologize, or show it… Ignore mentioning Read more…

Sex dolls are new to me, I can’t wait to see the forum let me take care of my doll. By looking at the TPE sex doll manufacturer referenced on the forum, I found that my Doll tag does not Read more…

Hello, my name is Mika, I am 39 years old, I live in Paris, I am in a relationship. I am a newcomer on the forum. Suddenly, I am instructing, I am coming to introduce you to me. Here, the Read more…

Ah, haha, she let me crack, and when I found out that it was a little disproportionate, it triggered the buying behavior (the chest is too big and doesn’t fit my taste… it always – a little – example). Great Read more…

I see exactly where you are from, and I think we can agree on this point because my taste for tpe dolls is mainly influenced by the fictional universe. Perfect face, perfect shape, etc. Because the physical standards I asked Read more…

We talk about realistic TPE sex doll, yes, keep realism, and, to be exact, is fantasy finally real? Are they destined to remain illusory, because when they become a reality, they disappear or become obsolete? The definition of fantasy can Read more…

Some information only helps me: it’s interesting not to rush to research, to realize the texture of TPE sex doll in real life, their size, their weight, their handling (if I can say that), but also consider different Situation (shower, Read more…

During these periods, the dolls gradually succeeded. From the styling, magazines, film culture, music, we can see more people thin and thin, become a fashionable skeleton concept, only wearing thick clothes doors…. Jane In other words, human beings can’t do Read more…

About this time, d cup sex doll style (and / or chick finally?) As it ages, it changes, it changes, it develops. In fantasy (when we say fantasy, it is not necessarily derogatory or pig) from pre-puberty and adolescence, we Read more…