Month: September 2019

As for the clothes, you already have the size given by the Japanese sex doll website to give you the first idea and see the dimensions they offer on the internet. Some websites offer details of the clothes. The output Read more…

When I opened the Japanese sex doll package, the only thing I thought of was, “I think I can never let her take it out of the cardboard.” It took me an hour to lift the sex doll without hurting Read more…

I can’t access everything at this time. In any case, the method of dressing has been made: what makes me uneasy is to expose my Japanese sex doll to a piece of meat in my box. Hello romanticism. After the Read more…

For art, you will see a very beautiful Japanese sex doll, she can be your muse. When you live alone, it can also bring a lot of sense of presence and comfort. Because you are already very young. I am Read more…

Hello, welcome. The last person who is not looking for a girl is too much cheering. I saw that although you quickly buy sex dolls, you have taken some precautions, especially in terms of form and especially weight! TPE is Read more…

Anyway, thank you for your greetings! A little bit about my discovery of sex dolls on the market, all the faces presented are very young. I would have liked my little ‘Alex’ to have a face, like a teenager in Read more…

No sex, but the charm of aesthetics, not to mention art. One day, I saw a friend discovering that a sex doll is a beautiful peanut model and is installed in his living room, pretending to be a pilot. There Read more…

Hello everyone! So I am here, I am very happy to find this very funny and friendly sex doll forum. Time flies very fast, getting better and better, the closer to fifty… already! After two marriages, this is my life Read more…

Hello everyone, my name is Mika, 40 years old, I still hesitate to find a Japanese sex doll. I really like urdolls dolls, I hope to find valuable user information here, they like what they least like Maybe I can Read more…

I obviously can’t wait for the Japanese sex doll to arrive. I am curious about my reaction to this feeling. I will come to me before this… Do I have a wish? Will sex dolls become the object of decorative Read more…