Day: August 29, 2019

I don’t want a rough sex doll, but the model in the photo, so I started looking for real brands and real dolls. Starting with the only common instructions for these ads (“157 cm” and “B Cup”), I typed “Love Read more…

The hardness of the sexual doll joints at the beginning is normal. At the beginning, the bolts are very tight, and you can move them with a little force. Welcome to the forum, from one new member to another! Don’t Read more…

I really don’t know what your expectations are all about returning, limiting my purchase regrets, it might come, but the sex doll looks beautiful, I can’t say whether it’s a precise model rendering but the rendering is not bad. There Read more…

Welcome to the forum. The problem with sex doll with suspicious sources is very disappointing and the risk of dripping dolls, a doll with a price of 500 euros is true. There is no miracle in facing the doll at Read more…

Welcome! I fully understand that putting 1500 or 2000 Euros in a sex doll may seem ridiculous, but at least you will definitely receive the doll of your choice and let you crack. Bet 500 euros there without knowing what Read more…

A sex doll is still a sex doll face more important than the body. If you crack the angel on the face, it represents 140, and it will change a few centimeters. In fact, any head can be mounted on Read more…

Hey, for you, I am a newbie. At first I was just curious. I followed some English forums about sex doll. The price has always slowed down a bit, but I decided to take a plunge. The girl was blocked Read more…

Be careful not to buy anything before and after the size is not suitable at all. If necessary, please provide a storage location. Part of the cabinets that can arrange these future businesses (clothes, shoes, repair kits, maintenance dolls and Read more…

For glue, I use very good work. The rest are very clean. No sander recovery. If the wound is important, a small vial of liquid TPE can be used to limit healing. I want to go home with the original Read more…

My sex doll is 25 kg 1m35 (the version is small even though it is small). I already have 1 kg 30 kg, the easy level is very different, so I imagine the D cup is bigger and heavier. My Read more…