I fell in love with the same personality doll

The hardness of the sexual doll joints at the beginning is normal. At the beginning, the bolts are very tight, and you can move them with a little force. Welcome to the forum, from one new member to another! Don’t worry, you are not the only one. I fell in love with the same doll, in the same place, except that the doll I found was 700 euros. But out of curiosity, I continue to search instead of giving way to existence. There, coma! I saw the same but sold at 1000€! Then another 500 euros! There is also 900 euros! I realized that several sellers have proposed (supposedly) the same sex doll with the same photos, ranging in price from 500 to 1500 euros. There, I immediately don’t trust myself. There is a difference of 50 to 100 euros, which can still be explained (profit, rebate, etc.), but a few hundred euros difference? This is unimaginable. This is because there is a certain amount of counterfeit in the stack and the risk of producing a product that looks very similar to the product in the photo and/or has a very suspicious quality is very high.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *