Day: May 6, 2020

I do n’t have much hope, but I think a topic summarizes a series of problems, precautions and specific examples may be effective for some novices. Mr. and Mrs. 62 I will not be as gentle as members of our Read more…

I almost gave the impression that these were quickly thrown into the nettle by most new members. The “Encyclopedia” section of the forum entered the background. What matters is the “snapshot”. We try to make it too easy to revel Read more…

I, too, will not give up 2000/3000 without notifying myself! I called 7 locksmiths, 75% of them tried to wear me! Everything is the same! You must understand the situation! Quote in reality, think and make choices! The news of Read more…

My order was placed on a censored website in the United States, which is very serious and professional. I chose the 100cm long TPE sex doll model because its weight is a very important standard for me and the convenience of storage. Read more…

If it exists, dolls, and somersaults often, girls will not last long. You have defined a selection criterion: the size is already very good. You will see that at the bottom of the page, there are many brands available, and Read more…

As you explained, all three of our dealers offer certain advantages in the area, but other dealers do not sell. As for TPE sex doll, I have no impression that there is much feedback or dissatisfaction. Everyone is wrong, and we Read more…

Why am I so strict? In the past, all TPE sex doll sellers advertised on the forum for free without any restrictions. When I wanted to replace the server, I provided a “donation” of 10 Euros per month to the dealer to Read more…

My passion for our beautiful TPE sex doll discovered you at the same time as you. And because I’m still in the research and testing phase, I got better advice than you. The Renault slogan I picked up admits! So 36 years Read more…

In short, just like we are in a democratic country, freedom of speech is free. I hate the language of wood. I hide behind my little finger to see the truth in Face. We all know that there are a Read more…

When I say “France” website, it means that the seller / importer is located in France and settled in France. As far as I know, I only have two. Dolls and generic TPE sex doll. All three have one. All other Read more…