Day: November 15, 2019

Healthy women are 50 kilograms heavier than 25-year-olds, but we must see 50 kilograms of sex dolls representing 50 kilograms of self-weight, while 50 kilograms of girls help you use her little muscles more or less She does physical exercise, Read more…

To fully understand the situation, clearly identify your expectations and truly see the sex dolls in the showroom before making a decision, which reduces the risk of disappointment. My sex doll weighs 39 kilograms, which is too much. I changed Read more…

2000€ Yes, not given, but at this price you will definitely receive a good doll that you ordered, as the sex doll will check it on arrival. In order to have a good idea for the doll, nothing is more Read more…

If I am shocked, I think maybe I can talk to the sex doll in the returning showroom to get the final idea (check if the touch is important), without having to worry about the problem of fraud leaving France… Read more…

I browsed a lot of dealer websites and began to seriously study the 165 cm N cup premium version of the doll. I was finally accepted. In fact, a month ago, I didn’t even (or even didn’t) be interested in Read more…

I recently ordered from the website store. Yes, I made a leap. My doll is a WG doll 150 G cup. I came to the discussion, especially with information about the different ways of maintaining and caring for dolls. I Read more…

Many people choose TPE at their price and a large number of models to find the face and body they need. However, another form to consider is the weight of the doll. Don’t ignore it. Hello everyone, I have been Read more…

Out of a bit of humor and blinking, and I obviously don’t want to belittle the feminine, I am here, I am here… The first step of curiosity is to find very useful information to determine my future selective doll, Read more…

Usually, it’s between 6 months and 1 year, but it’s sometimes longer before making a choice and ordering. Like many people here, the movie “Monica” I know very well. A good movie. I am a little surprised because my nickname Read more…

You are very good to inform you upstream. You can also visit in the exhibition hall, which is also very useful! You are in the right place to receive the formation mechanism, the information before them and the purchase of Read more…