Day: December 6, 2019

Unity in diversity “is better than” the last sentence: I have noticed Japanese sex dolls for quite some time, that (in principle) the language and words used to understand us are the first cause of misunderstanding! I say one word, Read more…

I advise you not to disagree with you or your opinions. Take another look at what others are saying … You will find that you will find Japanese sex dolls who look like your people and opinions, even if (I Read more…

I want to answer you because I am almost happy to read! I feel very close to your opinion. Personally, I would not say “make love” with Japanese sex dolls, because even if I could live and experience something pleasant Read more…

After you do not want to say that SexDoll is not good, you may or may not be right. Everyone thinks in their own eyes. I don’t think I call Japanese sex dolls real people and disconnect from reality. To Read more…

For Japanese sex dolls manufacturers and sellers, it seems that they bet on “sexy and seductive” anyway, only on “sensual” … I haven’t seen “heart” in options and accessories “,” Blue flowers “or” rose water “… all of which are Read more…

After reading the content of this forum, I think you will only have a few other Japanese sex dolls questions and some suggestions. I can only suggest that you read (there is substance!) And tell you to “stick” to a Read more…

I did n’t go over the weight to read the previous Japanese sex doll answer and avoid repetition. The only thing I can say is that I am on vacation. Léa and I are very happy. Is part of living Read more…

There is nothing better than this idea, Bruno will perfectly recommend you. Japanese sex dolls are very fragile, you do n’t want to encounter big problems, forget about a thousand euro dolls, and sales sites like ebay. The last point Read more…

I don’t have a doll yet. However, qq track … please take a moment to write on the Japanese sex dolls forum to unlock access to other areas. Take the time to read the maximum. Many of the questions you Read more…

Is it necessary to be thorough? Can we sleep together Morning, evening, infiltration and other hugs. I may have forgotten two things, it seems difficult to choose and use Japanese sex doll. Maybe I can add, cleaning products + dolls Read more…