Month: March 2020

What did you think of? If people already have sex doll. And I ’m not the same, hello everyone! I am a 22-year-old single young man and have recently discovered an interest in love dolls. It’s been two weeks since I Read more…

Does anyone have sex doll photos on the same model or a comparison gallery between the two, can we get a better idea than the mediocre thumbnails we saw in Options? I searched the pictures but couldn’t find anything. You cannot comment Read more…

The only thing I can say is that if the integration breaks, it is more difficult to repair the sex doll than replacing the blade, especially if you are not a sundries! For the perceived quality between insertion and molding, there may Read more…

My doll has a vaginal / anal convergence in a hole after 2-3 weeks a day and 3-5 times a day. There are no sex doll brands here, otherwise, you must always know where your finger dragged me, and I kissed under Read more…

Let’s talk about the second point I want to solve precisely, I will be more direct: removable or molded sex doll vagina? I specify! I think you will get to know me gradually. I like the practical experience, because the first thing Read more…

Greeting our newlyweds. A good sex doll choice. The advantage of this site is that you can guarantee it. A few weeks ago, after wandering around some photos online, I discovered the world of love dolls, which made me very interested. After Read more…

Thank you for adding and thank you for your answer, it makes us see sex doll more clearly. We have other questions. To store the dolls, we think it’s possible to place them in a cabinet high enough to make them stand Read more…

And it’s easier to clean, you can change the version to have a different sex doll feel. We are a couple who want to buy a love doll to improve our sex life. We are both 35 years old and we want Read more…

This is what I know on the US sex doll forum. The doll you are looking at has crazy charm, and this blonde mop is perfect. Like you, I am cool here and can assure you that your question will be answered. Read more…

In fact, I don’t have access to the “core” of the forum, the one at the top of the page. This forum is at the bottom of the same page only if the member’s personal theme is different from the Read more…