Month: March 2020

I don’t want to post uninteresting things on other sex doll forums just to gain access to them. (Well, if that’s the rule, I’ll do it) Even the first “registered member” discussion on dolls of different models is over. But that’s why Read more…

To be sure, I will use a less expensive sex doll model as a starting point, especially since I have never seen an idea in real life. People with freedom, people who know how to make money, aestheticians, artists who provide us Read more…

The idea of ​​owning one or the other of these beautiful sex doll one day will not dissatisfy me, but I doubt the lady approves it. But even if I am very skeptical, you will never know. I am surprised at the Read more…

Therefore, I prefer aesthetics over purely actual sex doll issues (apart from price issues). As far as I am concerned, I prefer women, and I think this is quite common, because women combine a generous figure with a slim figure. I also Read more…

In a couple, the lady prefers to meet me in the company of sex doll in distant professional tasks, and she has no pressure anymore. Of course, when she returned, the Queen’s position returned to her hands, and the doll returned to Read more…

Hello everyone, I am the owner of the 155 cm DD cup and the magazine sex doll. May I get a 160 cm doll M-Cup forum owner who has this model? I need advice. If a site is already under review, Read more…

Thank you for your welcome. Regarding the choice of TPE sex doll, this is the only realistic option for me. On the other hand, I suddenly had doubts about the sales location I chose. However, this is a claiming website whose Read more…