Day: March 13, 2020

This is, as you said, mainly for sexual purposes, but not as a company. I confess I don’t plan to take sex doll photos or anything else. If you can buy Dsll for a high price of 5,000 Euros, then 167 can Read more…

Later, I knew that I had to dress her and cover the sex doll with a gift. It’s devastating, but we love it! Please note that if it is only for sex, you will only pay for cleaning products, body oils, talcum Read more…

From 150 to 165 cm, the maximum budget is 2 € 000. Ah, and ‘I want an optional sex doll at the bottom of the penis. Any suggestions? In short, it’s both a presentation and a questionnaire. If there is an option, Read more…

Hello everyone, I am here because in fact I just want to get a sex doll or other possible name. Introduce me, I ca n’t call, well, I am 23 years old and I am still strong. So don’t tell me to Read more…

I was scared by a name, but it meant “Hello, dear, it’s me”, even a post called “Sleeping Beauty”. The sex doll fell asleep with something annoying and you will never try again. However, if you meet a companion who likes this Read more…

Hello everyone, I am 45 years old and have full teeth! I have been in a relationship for 13 years, and there is no particular sex doll problem … It is just an ancient fantasy that I have been experiencing for a Read more…

Used for kisses, kisses and still large, drooling shovel, you won’t want to continue here, even if you can create a sex doll theme in the help, this is part of the demo. After all, I described my project on arrival, so Read more…

They were asked to play more naughty games, because at 8000 the damage to the doll was more serious than this at 2000 €. I knew these sex doll, they were beautiful, and I felt perfect. Does anyone have it? Or Read more…

Forever imprint or return to its original state! ? This is a big unknown for me. For me, this is the best time I have with sex doll. In order for the store to choose the clothes of the cashier, I Read more…

I will see if it matches the sex doll at the reception, and the worst part is that I will make a free return on time. Worst of all, I put into practice the sewing courses I took at college. Being able Read more…