Day: March 20, 2020

But considering everything I read on the forums, I would definitely take some time before buying, because I only sparkle when I see sex dolls on urdolls; I sneakily look for information on this miracle. I am 41 , I’m Read more…

I acted as a lifeline every time, I stopped and I hurt myself. I introduce myself. I am a 40-year-old single man. After reading the articles that initially interested me online, I became interested in sex doll for a while, and forcibly Read more…

Too many temptations (divorce, cohabitation, liberalism, Tinder). As time goes by, the situation will become worse and worse, and soon all of us will have our ingenious system, and this person will become more and more closed to myself. In Read more…

There are also some fetishes here, but when you are obsessed with fetishism (heels, corsets, 50’s clothes) … things get complicated … ah, but me! But unfortunately for you, you are not alone. It’s just that some people may not Read more…

It may be a bit strong, it’s true, but this is how I feel when I talk to friends about sex doll sex. We talk a lot about sexuality, sexual orientation, etc. But there seems to be very little fetishism, and the Read more…

In fact, I like women’s clothes very much. I want to dress with one or more sex doll so that I can completely get rid of my bias. After reading your suggestions on buying dolls, I subscribed here. There are still questions Read more…

I prefer black hair, but I am not open to others. Thank you in advance for your answers. It’s cool. If I’m on something, I’m on something, and incompatible with many things without puns, that’s too bad. Of course, is sex Read more…

However, I found that I only feel sorry when some people prefer small sex doll, while others prefer the large 165 with small brim. I personally recommend that you limit the size as much as possible because the weight is difficult Read more…

A doll TPE may be its victim, for better or worse. My dare to break the silicone sex doll is different, I let the experts know everything about the doll, delicate and careful! I am such a nasty guy, if you show Read more…

Waiting for questions! In the subject of the introduction, it is we who cook for you, and the administrator opens the door to area 1, which will answer many questions. Weight sex dolls Yes, her name. My avatar weighs 1m55 Read more…