Day: March 20, 2020

At the bottom you will see the website banner, working for it, a trustworthy seller. Thank you for your answer, I spent four hours on the Internet for a two-week comparison, and indeed, I want to buy a sex doll Will be Read more…

I think TPE sex doll or silicone doll is far from the feeling of inflatable doll. Love doll is not a sex toy but a pet doll. It is more romantic. We put on clothes and headwear and we wash it. We Read more…

I even talked to her privately, but anyway, she said she would still be like a robber anyway. Indeed, one won’t stop the other. As someone said, this doesn’t surprise me: half of the world is annoying the other half Read more…

I am also 41 years old, yes, even for a girl, a good age. It is indeed related to the sex doll movie. It’s great to see not only gentlemen here, but I just read an article about “emotion” that caused “sex Read more…

Hello everyone, I am new to Belgium. I have loved sex dolls since 1995, but I currently only have inflatable dolls. For a month, I have seen small businesses of sex doll growing in many places, and now the price has dropped, Read more…