Month: March 2020

I will do my best. To find the website of your choice. Frankly, I don’t spend a lot of money on sex doll models, and I plan to take the risk of buying a lower quality but good quality doll. (We will Read more…

My doll is a real doll. The trick now is to know what is put in the sex doll mold … real TPE, adulterated TPE? … I think it must be complicated? Hi everyone, I am 29 years old and married. My Read more…

Then wipe dry with a tweezers cloth (spread the minerals out and the towel through nickel) and add a little disinfectant! No clue, I have a sex doll complex, and I will do everything I tell you at night, no later than Read more…

Get the real sex doll on 135, the details of 135 are more perfect. Thank you for providing a more complete gallery. I finally felt that Enxi and the elf were different faces … I thought I would give myself time to Read more…

That would be the best! Now, if it is really impossible, I will buy the basic sex doll version, which is too bad. I recently ordered 2 dolls from two different sellers, the dolls in the photos are the same, you have Read more…

For the first outfit, I intend to “make” a role-playing sex doll role for this role. If possible, glad to find this face. Like I said, I don’t care about the price at all (good 1500 Euros can solve this problem, not Read more…

I got there recently and many of my questions have been answered thanks to the advice of an experienced sex doll day and night browsing this forum. Regarding my budget, it’s very simple. We really have no choice. All sex dolls are Read more…

Another thing about all this, what does the “reinforce skeleton” option sex doll bring, is it really a plus point for the whole doll, or is it a posture that can stand with minimal changes? Also, can the doll stand up without Read more…

I have two technical issues that have been resolved for a while, but before asking them, I want to clarify some sex doll points in order to give you an idea. I think someone is very cautious and I will pay great Read more…

I want to ask your opinion about this brand, or even if someone has this sex doll mode or a method, if he can give me his feeling in terms of feeling, sturdiness or maintainability, in terms of dealers, I do not Read more…