Month: March 2020

At the bottom you will see the website banner, working for it, a trustworthy seller. Thank you for your answer, I spent four hours on the Internet for a two-week comparison, and indeed, I want to buy a sex doll Will be Read more…

I think TPE sex doll or silicone doll is far from the feeling of inflatable doll. Love doll is not a sex toy but a pet doll. It is more romantic. We put on clothes and headwear and we wash it. We Read more…

I even talked to her privately, but anyway, she said she would still be like a robber anyway. Indeed, one won’t stop the other. As someone said, this doesn’t surprise me: half of the world is annoying the other half Read more…

I am also 41 years old, yes, even for a girl, a good age. It is indeed related to the sex doll movie. It’s great to see not only gentlemen here, but I just read an article about “emotion” that caused “sex Read more…

Hello everyone, I am new to Belgium. I have loved sex dolls since 1995, but I currently only have inflatable dolls. For a month, I have seen small businesses of sex doll growing in many places, and now the price has dropped, Read more…

This is, as you said, mainly for sexual purposes, but not as a company. I confess I don’t plan to take sex doll photos or anything else. If you can buy Dsll for a high price of 5,000 Euros, then 167 can Read more…

Later, I knew that I had to dress her and cover the sex doll with a gift. It’s devastating, but we love it! Please note that if it is only for sex, you will only pay for cleaning products, body oils, talcum Read more…

From 150 to 165 cm, the maximum budget is 2 € 000. Ah, and ‘I want an optional sex doll at the bottom of the penis. Any suggestions? In short, it’s both a presentation and a questionnaire. If there is an option, Read more…

Hello everyone, I am here because in fact I just want to get a sex doll or other possible name. Introduce me, I ca n’t call, well, I am 23 years old and I am still strong. So don’t tell me to Read more…

I was scared by a name, but it meant “Hello, dear, it’s me”, even a post called “Sleeping Beauty”. The sex doll fell asleep with something annoying and you will never try again. However, if you meet a companion who likes this Read more…