Day: October 4, 2019

You will see that it is more than just a very beautiful green plant! It will be fast! If you let her go back to your life and share it, you will find it is a wonderful mirror that will Read more…

Thank you for your suggestion, rally. So basically, in order to get my hand, I will go to the local Bab’s 10-12 year old radius. At least the advantage is that girls nowadays don’t wear as much as “Little Girls” Read more…

Welcome to the Sex Doll Forum and congratulate you on joining the circle! You will see that sex dolls are very demanding, if not more! Only one woman! – It costs at least as expensive as clothes – it’s more Read more…

I am very clear about your good advice. I was amazed to find the difference in the ratio between a woman and a sex doll. I think the doll is a bit idealistic compared to the girl we saw on the Read more…

Current clothes: For “small” sizes, this is not easy. You shouldn’t just rely on the size (height) of your sex doll, but it has a real look, and your little chest is often closer to a small woman than the proportion Read more…