Sex doll manufacturers also offer sex dolls in male variants

I attribute my obsession with 100cm sex doll to my desire for information and the latest developments in making dolls super realistic. I have been researching interesting topics to figure out that the sex doll problem is a problem that I spent a lot of time researching in depth when I was a teenager.

To make a long story short, I spent a few days or even weeks seriously thinking about this idea…that’s why we are here! My friend Jane has a different male sex doll in her house, but she recommended KD to me because she plans to add him to her humble collection.

Now that we have determined why men all over the world like big ass sex dolls, let’s take a look at some of our top picks in this category. We have reviewed some of them and they are distributed in a wide price range to ensure you get the best sex dolls according to your budget. Remember, a quality sex doll is a longterm investment and you will spend thousands of dollars.

Xixi - 146CM DL Silicone Sex Doll Japanese Girl Fat Doodle Face Perfect Body

Soap and chemicals. Male sex doll are made of plastic materials and refined over time to create the best products. Certain substances added to these procedures will react with other chemicals. Therefore, not all types of soap can be used on sex dolls. Silicone sex dolls are a bit tough and have a slight reaction to harsh soaps and chemicals. You should only use recommended detergents and other chemicals (such as neutral soap) to clean her.

Many sex doll manufacturers also offer sex dolls in male variants. However, on average, these account for only about 10% of total sales. Compared with female dolls, male sex dolls have far fewer options and much less customization, which may not help.

When buying Japanese sex doll, you are bound to encounter two main scams. The first involves getting a substandard sex doll that does not match the one you ordered. This is one of the most common forms of scams where sellers use flashy pictures on the website to deceive buyers. Once the buyer gives in, the sex doll delivered looks completely different from the one ordered. The difference may be reflected in the appearance, materials used, size, etc.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *