You are the first time buying a sex doll

However, in terms of “social values”, I think it all depends on the individual. As mentioned earlier, I grew up in a conservative family with two strict parents, now look at meenjoy life with the 5foot4 sexy HCup 100cm sex doll and take you through the experience. How rebellious. You must be thinking!

These are just some of my reactions to the idea of ​​buying realistic dolls. How desperate can one be? I wonder. However, I must admit that KD was impressed by KD’s realistic design, huge presence and sculptural body from the beginning. Although I deny it, I really feel that there is a rush in my stomach, which will happen once in a clear moon.

From a biological point of view, men like women with big butts, not only because she is easier to have children, but also reduces the chance of complications. Although biological reasoning may not be what you are looking for in Male sex doll, BBW dolls also have wider hips, which makes penetration easier and sex more fun. They also look more beautiful and fuller, especially in the classic short outfits, which only reveal part of what you will get in the future. It looks round and attractive, feels very soft to the touch, and provides you with muchneeded extra squeezing.

On the other hand, if your doll is a soft and vulnerable TPE sex doll, you must consider the temperature of the water you want to bathe together. The heat resistance of TPE dolls is not as high as that of silicone dolls. They are not the best at withstanding extremely high temperatures. The extremely high water temperature exceeding 35°C (95°F) is too much for them. They will lose consistency and even begin to melt. If they melt, it is almost irreversible, so be sure to pay attention to the temperature of the water you use so as not to waste the wealth you spend on her.

Best Silicone Sex Dolls

Japanese sex doll can become very real. From the movement and maneuverability of the limbs to the details of the eyebrows, the meticulous craftsmanship and meticulous factory work can make sex dolls almost impossible to resemble the real thing. But did you know that even their weight can become very realistic? Sex dolls can weigh a lot, ranging from 75 pounds to 115 pounds. This may be one of the reasons why not many women use sex dolls. The weight makes them move around for a bit of exercise.

So, how do you avoid scammers, especially if you are the first time buying Flat chested sex doll? We will study some tips to help you identify scams before becoming a victim. As crooks become creative in devising new ways to prey on you, you must learn how to respond.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *