Day: August 5, 2021

I attribute my obsession with 100cm sex doll to my desire for information and the latest developments in making dolls super realistic. I have been researching interesting topics to figure out that the sex doll problem is a problem that Read more…

However, in terms of “social values”, I think it all depends on the individual. As mentioned earlier, I grew up in a conservative family with two strict parents, now look at meenjoy life with the 5foot4 sexy HCup 100cm sex Read more…

Most people who are hesitant to buy a WM Dolls are either hindered by the idea of ​​spending a few hundred dollars to buy a sex doll, or choked by the ropes of “social values.” I also had a problem Read more…

From almost nothing to offer inflatable clones to WM Dolls, I must say that I am very fortunate to experience this transition. The inclusion of lifelike silicone and TPE materials is a major initiative that will witness sex doll designers Read more…

Contrary to popular belief, I grew up in a Christian family with a group of strictly disciplined parents. I actually hate the idea of ​​using it alone at homeI know I am not alone. However, due to the selfawareness and Read more…