Big ass sex dolls are the most sought after category on the market

From almost nothing to offer inflatable clones to WM Dolls, I must say that I am very fortunate to experience this transition. The inclusion of lifelike silicone and TPE materials is a major initiative that will witness sex doll designers making one of the most realistic and novel products never seen in the world. Other inclusions such as movable joints and fullbody bones also make this experience more relevant, because dolls can now mimic human movements during sex.

I have owned this sex doll for a while, and actually vowed never to talk about my prince charming with anyone. I think this is the ending route after a nasty breakup with my high school lover. Anyway, here we are talking about my “weird side” and love at first sight with, or the KD I like to call him.

Big butt sex dolls are one of the most soughtafter categories on the market, mainly because of their realistic and humanlike appearance. With men’s crazy fascination with big ass, what could be better than providing lifesize big ass love dolls to meet these unique needs. The amazing hip swing during sex is one of the most satisfying sights you can enjoy during sex, which may explain the surge in sales.

taylor sex doll

We all know that our romantic journey will not be complete if we have not had a bath with our partner. Sitting across from them, sipping champagne by candlelight, and chatting at night are all worthwhile experiences. But now that the partner is a silicone or Anime sex doll, will the romance continue? of course. After some consideration, you can still complete all these operations with your sex doll. Please pay attention to the potential risks highlighted below, if you decide to bathe your doll, please do so at your own risk!

The Japanese sex doll industry has a unique name for their sex doll: Dutch wife. Historically, this is because it is well known that Dutch sailors spent months on the high seas and tried to creatively solve their “loneliness” problem. They made puppets out of cloth to satisfy their desires. In Spanish, sailors called them “dama de viaje”. Both terms can be roughly translated as “travel lady”. Together with Dutch sailors, they would make these dolls out of leather, and would like to stop at Japanese ports and trade these works. To this day, the history of sex dolls from the Netherlands is still closely related to the Japanese.

However, the greater the power, the greater the responsibility. Tpe sex doll simplicity of the Internet brings a lot of challenges. One of the biggest problems with online shopping is security. Every day, more and more people report online shopping fraud cases, and a large proportion of them are reported to cause economic losses.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *