Month: February 2020

Greeting a lot of information on the forum. There is price, weight, and then your favorite sex doll. The rest is almost the same on all doll brands. The doll world challenged me and started asking myself the question of buying Read more…

Some French sites do not comply with the law, they are violated and put their customers at risk. In recent months, some have lowered the curtains, others have closed. Any sex doll with a child image is prohibited, regardless of height! The Read more…

I don’t use it for sexual purposes, like decoration, customization and photography sex doll. You are not the only one who does not use sex dolls. I have three people to accompany and take pictures. You will not be able to Read more…

Especially if you know the limits, you can reduce the risk, and in order to protect the skin of the sex doll, you only need some common sense. I confirm that our dolls are neither sandbags nor cement bags (even if Read more…

Otherwise, I will read a lot of forums about maintaining the differences between sex doll, vulnerability, TPE and silicone, and I find that your sentence summarizes everything I have read, but you should remember the vulnerability without looking at photos Can Read more…

The idea of ​​entering the showroom is a good sex doll suggestion that can really get you closer to reality. Indeed, when I noticed that a doll weighed more than 40 kg. I looked at each model. Regarding the price, it is Read more…

We will not choose a sex doll like any “object”. In fact, a doll is like a woman. You will know that it produces something inexplicable. It is fragile and sensitive. Your life will rotate around it. In short, you will understand Read more…

For the seller’s choice, some websites are referenced here. As for the choices made, it does have a certain amount of impact-face, body or other. To avoid disappointment, there are some technical aspects to check before: what purpose, your maximum Read more…

It took me a while to buy Aliexpress and I found that compared to sex doll of the same quality, I paid on average 2 to 3 times cheaper than the ones sold in stores … and the prices were pretty … Read more…

I have been. Dolls say buy a website to register on the forums and you will not risk major problems; football; dolls are not based on your order, poor condition dolls, sex doll made with toxic substances, customs issues, customs fees 300 Read more…