Day: March 13, 2020

When you have a sex doll, you almost need a dedicated workshop. I saw this on one of the links I found on the forum … I think I will accept it. I think if we can’t put the two edges Read more…

I collected extra stuff on my toothpick, but a layer of glue formed on the surface of the wound. I now, the hole is indeed blocked, and when you touch the sex doll, you don’t feel anything. On the other hand, Read more…

Actually, I evaluated very slowly what a sex doll can produce in terms of management and maintenance time. I repaired the cut with a 406 that seemed suitable for TPE … I found it used to make O-rings at work or in Read more…

I will have to start bonding sex doll, of course I don’t have a glue kit for TPE. Based on your suggestions, I will equip myself with a makeup brush to apply talcum powder and a super soft towel. Before shopping, Read more…

Recently I saw two sex doll models that I like (I do n’t know if we can place products, so I only put links to the pictures). Therefore, for Star, it is currently impossible for me, so I told myself that I Read more…

I will do my best. To find the website of your choice. Frankly, I don’t spend a lot of money on sex doll models, and I plan to take the risk of buying a lower quality but good quality doll. (We will Read more…

My doll is a real doll. The trick now is to know what is put in the sex doll mold … real TPE, adulterated TPE? … I think it must be complicated? Hi everyone, I am 29 years old and married. My Read more…

Then wipe dry with a tweezers cloth (spread the minerals out and the towel through nickel) and add a little disinfectant! No clue, I have a sex doll complex, and I will do everything I tell you at night, no later than Read more…

Get the real sex doll on 135, the details of 135 are more perfect. Thank you for providing a more complete gallery. I finally felt that Enxi and the elf were different faces … I thought I would give myself time to Read more…

That would be the best! Now, if it is really impossible, I will buy the basic sex doll version, which is too bad. I recently ordered 2 dolls from two different sellers, the dolls in the photos are the same, you have Read more…