Recently I have a japanese sex doll

Hello, I am a 40-year-old single and I have had a Japanese sex doll since recently. I am interested in reading the experience of other more experienced doll owners. So my inscription on this forum. In addition to user experience, welcome to the forum. You can learn how to take care of beautiful things and more. I have 55 brooms and my doll! Play japanese sex dolls just like JOJO sings. I am 52 years old and I am interested in Dolls, and this is the only forum that can record me in French. Don’t hesitate to spend time consulting different topics, you will find a lot of information. We have not received your letter. When you think of how to represent an ideal doll, you must define the “specifications” as suggested in the theme “Idea of ​​the Box, Tutorial Zone”. My wife has a few centimeters more legs than Cameron and has more body (length and width) A few centimeters … well, I have never measured it, which is a good idea, but she prefers a Japanese sex doll smaller than her, so as not to cause the least feeling. And I think it is good because it can still Lift a 20 kg doll. There are many stairs in my house.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *